Being a member of Beta Phi Omega Sorority, Inc. requires so much more than just wearing the Greek Paraphernalia or just wanting to call yourself a Beta. You have to be willing to give your all in every aspect of what we are about. Our role in the Gay and Lesbian community is very prominent. To be a member of Beta Phi Omega Sorority, Inc. is to know that your role is one of substance. Your voice would not only carry a vision of your own individual testimonies, but one of a group effort.
To be a member of Beta Phi Omega Sorority, Inc. you must be willing to put forth the effort in making the voice of Beta Phi Omega one that rings the melodies of positivity, growth, pride, diversity, sisterhood, and over achievement. To be a member of Beta Phi Omega Sorority, Inc. You must not be afraid to show your leadership skills.
The type of women we are looking for:
– Leaders. Women who are not afraid to step up to the plate of leadership
– Organized. Women who are organized and knows what it takes to do the job well.
– Respectful. Women who understand what it means to have respect for our organization.
– Participators. Women who actively participate in the events of our organization
The type of women we are NOT looking for:
– Followers. Women who feel they would rather follow than be leaders.
– Liars. Women who feel they need to lie to get ahead in our organization.
– Disrespectful. Women who are rude, disrespectful, and self-centered are a turn-off to our org.
– Non-Participators. Women who feel that all they have to do is pledge and not participate.
– Must be18 years old or older.
– Must be either employed or attending school.
– If attending school, you must have a 3.0 GPA or higher (Proof is required).
– Must be a Registered Voter.
– Must have a Driver’s License or a Valid ID.
– Must be able to meet all Financial Obligations of this organization
– Must be able to follow specific rules and guidelines.
– Must be an active member of the Beta Carnation Informational.
– Must have volunteered in your community and is still active in your community.
– Must have prominent goals.
– Must be content and strong-minded about your sexuality. There is no need to be embarrassed to be who you are.
– Must be willing to participate in events and volunteer activities that not only cater to the heterosexual arena but primarily the homosexual arena as well.
– Must be willing to work hard and diligently
Being that we are expanding all over the United States, the membership intake process may differ from state to state. If you are truly interested, you will always inquire about what is going on in your city or state. If there is any activity or membership intake activities going on near you, check our websites for any updates. Be sure to do your research and check out the chapters section of this site to find out information on each specific chapter. If you are truly interested in Beta Phi Omega Sorority, Inc. please take note below:
Fill out the online Application Form. Once your application is reviewed, you may receive an invitation to our online informational Forum: The Beta Carnation Informational. There you would have a chance to mix and mingle with Beta members as well as with women interested in Beta Phi Omega. Note: Your participation in this forum is extremely important. Once you are active in The Beta Carnation Informational you may be contacted via e-mail and/or phone by a chapter representative of the National Regional Membership Committee (NRMC) email@example.com
Please Remember To:
Always remain ACTIVE in the Beta Carnation Informational
Always keep in touch with Beta Phi Omega Sorority, Inc.
Always be on time returning E-mails and Phone Calls
If you are interested in membership in an area where there are NO CHAPTERS, fill out the General Application Form below. If there is a chapter in the city that you are interested in, fill out the application form located on that specific chapter’s page: